There are loads of ways to get involved with the GreenWay.
We’re always on the lookout for volunteers and there are many things you can do. Volunteering is also a great way to meet new people and learn new skills.
If you’re not sure you can volunteer then why not just get involved in the many activities run through the GreenWay.
Check out some of the options below:
- Help out a local community group: Friends of the GreenWay is always looking for new members to help with letter writing, GreenWay promotion, attending community meetings and promoting the GreenWay
- Participate in events: Clean Up Australia Day and National Tree Day run annual activities
- Get creative: learn more about the GreenWay Arts Exhibition and local arts projects
- Go bush: become a Bushcare volunteer and help restore the GreenWay’s native vegetation. Bushcare groups include the Inner West Environment Group, the Cooks River Mudcrabs and also working bees run by the GreenWay Project
- Get on your bike: join in the guided bike rides through the GreenWay with local Bicycle User Groups
Remember - it’s your GreenWay so get out there, and get involved!